Thanks to Wayne Smith, William Cooke, Kathy Taylor, Sue C, Sharon Irwin, Meg Tyler-Lane, Kenneth Lowes, David MacRae, Glenys Johnson, Sylvia Hasbury, Lolly Fullerton, Brenna Burwash, and Rebecca Petre for their help indexing.
Thanks to Bruce County Genealogical Society, Lolly Fullerton, David MacRae, Glenys Johnson, Sylvia Hasbury, William Cooke, Scott Naylor, Kathy Taylor, Mary Turner Curtis, Angie & Bob Garant, Gilles Caron, Douglas & Donna Gammon, Tim Fenton, Meg Tyler-Lane, Don Shannon, Verna Burness, Kenneth Lowes, Louise Bellec, Pat Egerter, Art Currie, Gwen, Cindy Barnes-Chamberlain, Murray Pletsch, James Franklin Gill, Diane Dillon, Wayne Jones for additions to:
– Tiverton Cemetery
– Highland Park Cemetery
– Spring Valley Cemetery
– St Peter’s Anglican / Baldwin’s Bridge / English Cemetery
– St Mary’s Cemetery
– Necropolis Cemetery
– St William’s RC Church Cemetery
– St Joachim Roman Catholic Cemetery
– St Joseph’s (New / North) Cemetery
– Greenlawn Memorial Gardens
– Sacred Heart Cemetery
– Dundalk / Maple Grove Cemetery
– Hanover New Cemetery
– Evergreen Cemetery
– Anglican / St George’s Cemetery
– Purdy Cemetery
– Greenhill Cemetery
– Watford Cemetery
– Cross Cemetery
– St Anne’s Community Cemetery
– Ivan / Melville United Cemetery
– Footes Bay United Church Cemetery
– Morrison United Cemetery
Parry Sound District:
– Humphrey Conger Union Cemetery
– Elma Centre Cemetery
– St Columba’s Roman Catholic Cemetery
– Fraser Cemetery
– White Lake Community Cemetery
– Guthrie Cemetery
– Civic Memorial / Minnow Lake Cemetery
We’ve added a temporary polling feature on the cemetery pages that will allow you to indicate which cemeteries you’d like to see photographed. The poll will be available for the next few months and we’ll post the results in late spring or early summer of 2020.
This does not mean the cemetery will be photographed, this poll is only to gauge which cemeteries are of interest.
You can vote for as many cemeteries as you wish, but please be fair and only vote once per cemetery.
To vote: Locate the cemetery you would like to see photographed. Click on the ‘Vote for photos’ link, then click on the ‘Vote for this cemetery’ button. That’s it!